Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm a wee bit tired.
I just took a two hour nap. I didn't plan on it being that long or really even falling asleep. I just wanted to lay down in my bed for a few minutes and listen to Around the Horn on in the other room. But I fell asleep. It was nice. I never used to be able to take naps until I went to college. I guess I have learned to take advantage of any opportunity to catch some zzz's because I don't get a lot anymore. The plight of the college student.
Today is Kat and Mine's "Birthday". As you might gather from the quotes around Birthday that is actually isn't our birthday. Kat is a summer baby and I'm a winter but for whatever reason people seem to think we are twins. Maybe it's because we live together or we actually enjoy spending time with each other. I guess that's rare for sisters. I really don't know but we think it's funny because we don't think we are anything alike. We are night and day. Kat is more outgoing and I'm more stay at home. Kat is more of an academic and can't wait to go back to school and I can't wait to get out. We are alike in some ways. We enjoy the same sports but usually root for different players. We both enjoy reading but have different taste in literature. We usually enjoy the same movies but I usually prefer the Hollywood blockbuster and Kat likes foreign films. I think you get the picture. Anyway, since today is our "Birthday" we bought each other presents and are going to exchange them letter. Then we are going to go out to eat or to a movie. I've been looking forward to it all day! Happy Non-Birthday Kat!!

No comments: