Saturday, November 15, 2003

Damn University!

Why do professors assign major papers due the same week? Or in the case of next week on the same day?! Are they are trying to stress out? Apparently. And why? I don't feel that I have been able to do my best work or devote the amount needed to do a good job on a paper when I have them due in such close proximity to each other. I guess, this is just another way to prepare us for the "real world" because isn't that what college is supposed to do? All I can say, is that I can't wait for this week to be over because that would mean, I have finished with my fifth paper and I'll be on a plane to Daytona Beach to go to my cousins wedding and then have a week off for Thanksgiving! Of course, then after Thanksgiving, I have left of school before finals but I rather not think about that now.

No comments: