Wednesday, August 11, 2004

It's F***ing Cold!
It is August 11 and it's freaking cold outside. I am sitting in my living room in a sweatshirt and blanket! This is not normal. It should be so hot that I am sweating into little puddles not huddled on layers. This year's weather has been so odd. Iowa's weather is always up and down but lately it's been having real mood swings. Just last week it was in the 90's, then it rained and was in a comfy mid-70's but now it's just ridiculous! I just do not know what to do about it.
In other news, Kat and I discovered a new movie. Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. Ok not the best movie but it has a wicked soundtrack and the delicious Diego Luna in it! So HOT!!! Love it! I highly recommend it. It's not really a sequel but a different telling of the story. It has a lot of the same elements, including Patrick Swayze and did I mention Diego!! HHHHOOOOOTTTT!!!

No comments: