Sunday, November 06, 2005

I love to shop!

Thursday and Friday mom and I went to the Mall of America for our annual Christmas shopping trip. We did get some Christmas shopping done but mostly we did have a good time. As always. My really is my favorite shopping partner. True, we do enable each other to buy things that we don't really need but that's just part of the fun. Anyway, we have our routine. We have our shopping down to a science. We leave CR in the morning and get to the Mall around lunch. Eat at Johnny Rockets. The best burgers in the mall. Then shop for several hours. Have a nice dinner. Shop for another hour or so. Go back to our hotel and watch a movie or something. Go to bed and do it all over again until 3, ok more accurately and go home. It's great. H&M just open a store at the mall. I love that store. It has great clothes but inexpensive. Way cheaper then the Gap or the Express. It made me very happy. I also bought a new black dress. I really don't have any place to wear it but it's always a good thing to have a black dress in your closet. Who knows, maybe a really cute boy will ask me at to a very fancy New Year's Eve party. A girl can always hope.

No comments: