Sunday, February 19, 2006

I guess I should post something since I haven't in a while. I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week. That's ok. I'm not sure it's what I want to do anyway and if I did get it I would have to be moving like right now. I don't think I can handle that kind of stress right now. Maybe this naive but I kind of what to move on my own terms. I don't want to be rushed. So, I'm still going to look and find an absoutely fabulous job and an apartment that I love and can afford and this summer I'll be gone. :D

So I have a minor case of Olympic fever baby! I love the winter Olympics, just because all of the sports, you know were created on a dare! The Luge is awesome! The Biatholon amazing! And who knew that the US had a pretty good curling team! You all should check it out! Who knows, Bode Miller might get his head right and win a medal.

No comments: