Saturday, November 11, 2006

TWENTY POUNDS!

As of today, I have lost 20 lbs! I'm super stoked at the moment. Of course, I don't think having hash browns and huge omelet for breakfast didn't help things but I was meeting with my friend Melinda, who I haven't seen in so long! Anyways, I've lost 20lbs! Go Me! I'm only 43 more to go before my goal but I'm 20lbs closer then I was 2 months ago. But I have to stay focused. It was around this point when I was on South Beach that I started to lose interest or got unfocused. Of course it was also my senior year in college and I was just trying to keep my head up and not get all bogged down in stress and papers but nonetheless, I have stay focus. I have a cabinent stocked with food and I just bought more fruits and veggies, that I think I will be ok. When Katharine and I joined Curves, Pauline, who worked there, said that she could tell that we were ready to make the commitment and lose the weight. Well, I think Katharine was more then I was. This time I really am ready. In six months I am going to be so hot, you won't even recognize me. That is if you know me. *lol*

2 comments:

Kate said...

That is so AWESOME! I am so proud of you!

Sarah said...

*YAY!*