Friday, January 12, 2007

Boring Boring Boring

I really have nothing to say. The Holidays are over. Yeah! Things are slowing down at work. I'm finally get time in my zone so I can get some actual work done. I have the day off. It's a Friday and I'm spending it doing laundry. Yep, I have a Friday off. I should be doing something exciting but I'm not. I keep thinking of calling some friends and seeing what they are doing but I'm pretty sure they are all working at the moment. So, I sit here. Oh, and it's trying to snow. I guess it isn't trying to snow. It is but not sticking. We have had such a warm winter. Maybe I'll take myself out for a movie or just stay in and watch the movies I got from Netflix or both. I really need to have more things to do. Yep, I'm boring. boring boring boring. La La La. Oops, I think my first load is finished. Time to dry.

No comments: