Monday, January 15, 2007

Let it Snow?

This weekend, we had our first legitimate snow of this winter. I have to say that I could have done without it. I'm not really into the whole snow thing. Nothing really good comes from it. Yes, it's pretty when it is falling and the few seconds after it stops. But then it hangs around and gets gross and brown. It's cold and wet and unpleasant. It makes people drive slowly. Ok, when it's snowing and things are slippery, people should be cautious driving but there is a different between driving cautiously and just driving slow. You would think that people have never driven in this type of weather before. It's like a little bit of snow makes people crazy and think that the world is going to end and they have to stay indoors or something. Last night, my friend Kat had a party and while it was well attended and fun, there were people who didn't come because they didn't want to drive in the snow. The forcasted ice storm never materlized and the roads were very drivable. I really dislike snow. Like I said earlier. Nothing good really comes from it.

No comments: