Sunday, January 25, 2009

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

I know have said this before but the Tennis Channel may be one of the best investments I have ever made. I think it was last year, when ESPN and the Tennis Channel came up with the partnership to co-broadcast the slams. They take turns with live and taped coverage. It's awesome. Literally, you can watch the Australian Open 24 hours! When one station's coverage ends, just flip to other channel and it's just beginning and so forth. It's a tennis fans dream come true! Of course it is messing with my sleeping habits majorly but oh well. I can deal with a couple of late nights for two weeks. And if I do decide to go to bed early or because I have to because I have to open the next morning, I can always catch up on what I missed later because it's always on! LOVE IT! Thank You Tennis Gods for this great gift!

No comments: