Monday, April 06, 2009

Update

Last night I rolled my ankle walking to the bus. It was painful but I do do thins about once a year. The worse part was that I was still a block and half away from the bus stop, when I got to the bus it was packed so I had to stand almost the whole way home and then when I got off the bus I still had to climb up the hill (and 36 stairs) to my apartment. It was a long night and I don't even have a pretty bruise to show for it. My ankle is a little swollen but it has been a lot worse in the past so I guess I should be happy.

A group of girls at work are competing to see who can lose the most weight. Well, it's whoever gets closer to their goal by June 1st. Yesterday was the first day but since I was aware of the game until I decided to start today. Well, then the ankle injury and I felt I needed cookies so I made cool whip cookies. I have eaten most of them. I know it's bad. I'll do better tomorrow. I went grocery shopping today a bought healthier food so Go Me.

Now that it is April and I have used all my paid time off for last year, it's now back to business as usual. I can't believe how fast time flies. It's been almost three weeks since Jackie and Kate were here, two weeks since I saw Mom and Dad in Minneapolis. I'm a little sad. For one morale hasn't been all that great at the store and I'm still hoping the corporate office would call me for an interview. I really want to go on vacation again. *lol*

No comments: