Sunday, October 02, 2005

This is for my friend Lisa T.! I had no idea anyone actually read my little blog. It's nice to know I have a fan! So not to keep my loyal readers in suspense. We finally got our air conditioner fixed. So we were spared from the unseasonal warm weather, which is good because next week we are expected to get up in the 80's again. I know I can't believe it either.

In other news, Katharine is safely settled in Cardiff. She's only been gone a week and a half and every one misses her. Lisa T.'s birthday was yesterday at a little townie bar called Shakespeare's. I can't tell you how many people said to me, "I wish Katharine was here" or "Katharine would have something interesting to say about this". This is all nice but what about me? I kinda made me feel like a poor girls Katharine. That I'm not interesting enough for them. I know that is not what they meant but, well. I'm a little jealous that everyone misses her. I doubt that a week and half after I finally leave this town people will be saying those things about me. Maybe they will but I don't think so. Anyway, besides that it was a very good night. I love it when Lisa is in town. It's always a crazy night!

So, right now I am dying my hair. It's the first time I have died my hair by myself. I have always had my Mom or Katharine do it or paid someone to do it. I just hope I don't ruin my hair. That would really suck and I would not be happy. Well so far so good. I have like 15 more minutes before I rinse.

That's all that is going in my world at the moment. I promise to update more often. It won't be everyday or anything like that but more then maybe once every two months. I promise!

No comments: