Saturday, July 08, 2006

I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy!

1. My sister Katharine and her fiance were in town so every moment I wasn't at work, I was hanging out with them. It was so great to see them. I wish we had more time because I don't know when I will see them again. Wales never seems so far away as it does now.

2. I've been getting my living situation settled. I found an apartment. A nice 1 bedroom in a good area of Coralville. I move in on Thursday so I've gone into packing overdrive!

3. Melinda's wedding is in two weeks! This week I have to go to her wedding shower and then my final fitting for my bridesmaid's dress on Friday! I haven't even started to plan her bachelorette party. Why oh why did I volunteer to plan it?!

So, basically I probably won't be updating anytime soon but really how is that any different. *lol* In the meantime, leave me some comments!

No comments: