Saturday, October 14, 2006

15 lbs!

I've lost 15 lbs!! Woohoo! I have to say I am really impressed with my self but I find it strange that other people can see that I have lost weight by looking at me but I can't. I can tell it in my clothes because I have more room in my pants then I had before. In some cases, my pants are getting to go so baggy that I don't even have to unbutton them to get them off! But when I look in the mirror I really don't see a difference in how I look. My coworkers have noticed, my mom and even my dad says he can see a difference so why can't I? I think maybe I want to see such a huge difference in how I look that I'm disappointed in the subtle change that consciously I don't see it at all. Anyway, I'm still proud of myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm so proud of you! Huzzah!

(P.S. I miss you.)