Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Such a Child!

I feel like such a child! On my way into the movie theater Sunday, I wasn't watching where I was going and missed that some of the sidewalk dipped a bit. Needless to say I fell and skinned my knee. I can't tell you the last time I fell and skinned my knee. Probably when the training wheels finally came off my bike. *lol* I felt so foolish but at least there wasn't a lot of people around. That's good. The less people I can embarrass myself around the better. The real problem is now my knee really hurts. I had forgotten how painful skinned knees were and I noticed this morning that a bruise started to show up as well. I guess when I injure myself, I really injure myself. So the lesson here kids, is to pay attention where your walking because no one likes to have boo boos.

No comments: