Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yeah for Weekends!

It's been a while since I have had the full weekend off. I almost didn't know what to do with myself. I slept in until noon on both days. And didn't get out of my pj's until around 2pm. I colored my hair. I think I finally got my hair to the perfect shade of red. I've always wanted to be a redhead, you know. I finished re-reading Harry Potter number six and yes I did cry again at the end. I went shopping. I bought 3 pairs of pants and 2 sweaters for $35 at Old Navy. How amazing is that? I went out Saturday night and played pool. Ok, so that really isn't that different from any other night. I also went to a movie. I saw Brokeback Mountain. I really enjoyed it. It was beautifully done. Heath Ledger did such an incredible job. I've been a fan of his since his short lived TV series, Roar. I love him. And Michelle Williams. I almost forgot she was ever on Dawson's Creek. I definitely recommend it. If you get a chance to see it, see it. Sure there we many things I probably should have done instead of what I did but I can do those things later. I mean, It's been so long since the last time I had both Saturday and Sunday off and lucky me I get it off next week too. :D I know not to get too used to it, so I better enjoy it while I can. I love weekends, I really do.

No comments: