Saturday, June 03, 2006

Random

1. My first week as a lead. Well, I'm not really sure you can call it my first full week at my new position because of Memorial Day. I worked on Sunday, then had Monday and Tuesday off, worked Wednesday and then had Thursday off. Let's just say, I haven't gotten much done in the last couple of days. Oh well, at least next week I'll have more time on the floor. Hopefully.

2. Future-Brother-in-law is a very funny man. He has a wicked sense of humor and it borders on blasphemy. And I say that in the best way possible. My friend Anna was over to watch his Opus, Lethal Messiah. Which brings the count of people I have shown the movie to 3. It should be 4 but there was some technical difficulties.

3. James Blake is a stud! If you haven't watch any of ESPN 2's coverage of the French Open. You really should.

4. Yellow really isn't my color. Yesterday, I tried on my bridesmaid's gown for my friend Melinda's wedding. Unfortunately, they didn't have her coral color in my size so I had to try it on in yellow. For that reason, I have to with hold judgment on the dress because that would not be fair. Yellow doesn't really look good on anyone.

5. "I crashed my van into Jesus!" God, I love Hilary Faye! If you haven't seen the movie Saved! You should. It is so funny.

6. Sarah. I miss you already! :-(

7. Kat and John are coming to see us! Woohoo!

8. This is the funniest thing I have seen this month! Be Warned. You should not be drinking while watching it.

9. The NBA season isn't over yet. You mean, the finals haven't started yet? Are you kidding? No play offs should take two months to play out. That is just insane. I've already lost interest. Well, almost. I'm glad to see the Miami Heat made the finals.

10. I really don't have anything for 10 but I felt it is better to end the list at 10 instead of 9. 10 is just a nice round number. Have a good weekend everybody!

No comments: