Thursday, August 24, 2006

Day 1

I will admit it. I am fat. This isn't easy for me to say because well, no one likse to be fat. I have been overweight for most of my life. Over the years, I have tried different diets. I did weight watchers my freshman year in college and I lost about 20 pounds before school ended and I moved out of my dorm room and wasn't watching what I was eating. A year later Katharine and I did the South Beach Diet. That worked better for her then me because she lost a ton of weight. I lost about 35 lbs. So, it was my most successful diet but then my senior happened and I was too stress out and wanted comfort food and went downhill from there. I am now back at my heaviest, which was my beginning of freshman weight and not happy about it. I don't want to be fat anymore. So, I'm trying Nutrisystem out for a month. For those who do not know how Nutrisystem works, they send you a month's worth of food, breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert and snacks. I just have to add fruits, veggies and dairy to go along with my meals. Sounds easy enough. We shall see. So, wish me luck. Hopefully, the next time you see me I was be a couple of sizes smaller.

No comments: