Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wasting time

I have another 15 minutes before I can wash the dye out of my hair and then start phase two of my project. I'm being daring. Color and highlights. Woooo... I'm sure the color experts at Loreal will not lead my astray. The color I chose is Chocolate Mousse. Sounds delicious doesn't it.

I am also watching Andy Roddick playing Kristoff Vlegin at the Western and Southern Financial Group Masters in Cincinnati, Ohio. Roger Federer has already lost to Andy Murray of Scotland so there is a whole new excitement to the tournament now. Someone will win it now. Well, if it follows the pattern of the rest of the season then it will probably Rafael Nadal but whatever. It's great! It's exciting! I'm psyched!

I leave tomorrow for my mini holiday with my mom. I'm so ready for a few days of fun. I haven't been to a baseball game since Game 4 of the 2004 World Series. Yes, I was at the Game that the Red Sox finally broke the curse. It was sweet. Ok, time to wash my hair. Feel free to make a comment friends!

No comments: