Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Shopping this Weekend! Woohoo!

So, lately I have been really tired and I don't know why. It's not like I'm not sleeping because I am. It's just not the quality of sleep I would like. I've been waking up every hour on the hour, from like 5am on. That sucks. I just want to sleep through the night once. That would be good.

This weekend, I am going to Minneapolis with my mom, Annie and her family. Annie's family are probably there now, having 1 last vacation before school starts. Mom and I are meeting them to go to a Twins game and do some shopping. I'm really excited. I haven't been to the Mall of America since MAY! I know, that doesn't seem like a long time but for my mom and I that is an eternity! I really don't need anything but that really isn't the point. We go to hang out and spend time with each other. If we buy something, great but if we don't then that's ok too. It's just something that mom and I do. Sometimes, people come with us and it's good and all but it just isn't the same. Mom and I usually have the most fun when it's just us or just us and Katharine. We have gone so many times that we have a routine. We try to mix it up but for the m ost time we follow our route and have a great time! I'm really looking forward to a weekend away from work!

Not much is going on with me. I work, I go home, I go back to work. This work to pay the bills thing sucks but good news! I have all my insurance issues worked out! So, yeah bring on the diseases! Just Kidding.

No comments: