Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite shows. My friend Sarah and I have watched it from the beginning or at least I have. I think she was just in the room. Well, it has become a tradition that we watch it together. We have kept it up more or less the last couple of years even though she has moved to Michigan and me in New York but lately it's been hard to get together. She either has to work or I do. Tonight was the first time in a week that we were actually able to get together to watch our love challenged doctors. What I like about the show is the mix of comedy and drama. It really is a soap opera but a really good soap opera but I think what I really love about it is that it has become special SarahBeth time. Even though we have moved away and see each other only once a year, at least once a week we still get to hang out and watch TV like we used to do when we were roommates. So is it the show that I really love or is it just that I get to hang out with Sarah? That's a good question

No comments: