Friday, November 07, 2008

Here comes the sun. maybe

The last 2 days I had to open. Which means, I get up at 5:30am. Leave my apartment around 7 so I can get to work at 7:30 and don't get leave until 4pm. When I leave my apartment the sun is just starting to rise and when I leave work, closer to 4:30 because for whatever reason I can never leave on time, the sun is just about to set. It's like I never get to see the sun anymore. Well, today I close so I don't have to leave for work for another hour so of course that means today it's overcast and cloudy. Where is that bloody sun?! It just sucks! I hope this not a trend. I'm sure it's just left over from the storms we had in the northeast this past week but I want some sun. I just a little bit of sun.

I am hoping that the sun will come out tomorrow because that is my day off. I wonder what I'll do. I'm thinking a movie if the sun is still absent. Maybe, I'll go to a sports bar to see Iowa play. I did go to that school. I can pretend to care for an hour or two. Especially if there are wings involved.

1 comment:

Melissa Ward said...

You wouldn't see the sun here today - it's snowing/sleeting (very lightly). Yuck.