Sunday, November 09, 2008

More then Meet the Eyes

The problem with blogging everyday is that you have to have something to say everyday. I'm not sure what I want to write about. So, I guess I'll tell you what I'm doing. Right now I am eating pizza and watching Transformers. Yes, I do love this movie and I don't care what anyone says about it. As a kid, I watched the cartoon and played with the toys. I just think it's a fun movie. It's not going to change the world or anything but just plain cheese with a few explosions mixed in. Ok, a lot of explosions. It is Michael Bay after all. Plus it does have Shia Labeouf, who I think is adorable. I've liked him since his Even Stevens day. I do have to say that Mr. Labeouf has definitely grown up a lot since those days because damn, the boy is hot. So, what was my point again. I don't know. So, I'm going to back to watching my awesome movie. Until tomorrow.

No comments: