Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Four Years of Blogging

After I posted yesterday's blog I looked at my sidebar. I was kind of shocked that I have been blogging for four years. FOUR YEARS!!! It's pretty incredible since I don't post all that often, especially lately. I started this blog so I could document my life. I was pretty ashamed that as a student of history that I would have nothing to leave behind for future generations to study about our time. The best information we have about the past have come from journals left behind and I have never been very good at keeping a journal or a diary. All of my diaries in the past have like 5 month gaps in them. Sound familiar. Somehow, I thought since I'm all my computer every single day that it would be easy for me to keep up a blog. I guess not. I'm still pretty impressed that I have been able to keep this up for six days in a row. So, I am rededicating myself to documenting my life and give more insight into what it's like to be a 24 year-old woman in the 21st century. I don't think that this blog will ever be read by anyone in the future but it still a good idea.

I'll start tomorrow with all the insightful posts. Now, I'm going to a movie because I have a coupon!

No comments: