Thursday, November 15, 2007

Shopping!

I wouldn't normally be up this early on my day off but today and tomorrow are going to be busy days. In a little over an hour, I'm going to get my hair cut. Just a trim, you know to clean-up the ends and reshape my layers. It's amazing how fast hair grows. Mom is getting her hair highlighted after me and when she is done we are going Christmas shopping at the Mall of America. We are going to shop today and tomorrow and come home tomorrow night because I have to work on Saturday. We usually do our Christmas shopping at the beginning of November because it's a little less crowded then the week before Thanksgiving but pushed back out trip for someone we love, who ended not coming. That's ok. It's still be a lot of fun.

Yesterday, when I woke up, I had a sore throat and today is still hurts but not to bad. I really don't want to be sick. This is not the time to be sick. So, I have been stock piling on the vitamin C, so hopefully I won't get worse. *crosses fingers*

1 comment:

Kate said...

Zinc tabs! Suck on some zinc tabs!


Also, I bet that person you love who isn't there is really wishing they were there right about now. They are probably not at all excited about having to work all weekend.