Saturday, November 03, 2007

Mornings

For those of you out that really know me, know I am not a morning person. I am really not a morning person! Today, was my early day at work so that meant I had to be there at 7am. Which meant that I had to get up at 5:30AM!!! That's rough. And it doesn't matter that because of the upcoming holidays, I have been opening more, it doesn't make the mornings any easier. I've basically have given up trying to go to be early because I usually just lay in bed, trying to go to sleep and don't really fall asleep until much later then I would have if I just waited to go to bed at more normal time around 1am. Good news for tomorrow, I get an extra hour of sleep because I don't have to be at work until 8! Oh, wait. Is tonight the night we turn our clocks back? In that case, I get 2 extra hours!!!

No comments: