Monday, November 26, 2007

Oops, I forgot to post something last night. I was going to do it after work but we went out to Old Chicago and when I got home I was just too tired. Yesterday wasn't that busy. I think everyone got all their shopping done on Friday and Saturday and were using yesterday to get ready to go back to work after the long weekend. It's funny. When I wanted it to be busy it wasn't. So, you know, Today will probably be crazy because I don't expect it to be and I have several things I want to get done before this weekend! Yes, this weekend! The most amazing weekend of my life! DAVIS CUP! and KATHARINE! I don't know how Kat feels about coming home but I'm freaking excited! I've really missed her. I have cleaned my apartment in and got out some good dvd's and vhs tapes in anticipation of her staying here. Just one more week!! She did ask me what I wanted for my birthday and really her coming home is the best present I could ask for.

No comments: