Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods

It's snowing outside. The first of the season and just in time for Thanksgiving. I'm not a huge fan of snow. Snow means cold and cold means an unhappy Beth. It's also not the best timing either for driving. Driving to our friend Annie's house can be treacherous enough when the weather is nice so I'm really not looking forward to the possibility of driving tomorrow if it's still going to be snowing or possibly icy. She lives basically in the middle of nowhere and the road twists and turns and there is always the possibility of wildlife to come out no where and attack! Ok, may not attack but run out in front of my car. It's even scarier at night when you can't see what's coming your way. So, that's not cool but I'm sure everything will be fine. I just have to drive carefully and hope all the animals are having their Thanksgiving dinners away from the main road.

So, right now I am typing on my new laptop, while I am copying files off of my old laptop so I can put it on this one. How cool is that? It's not going as fast as I like because one laptop is super fast and the other is super slow. But when it's done it will be so worth it!

No comments: