Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So, I am almost finished packing. Really all I need to pack now is my make-up and other toiltries, which I still need to use this morning, hence why they are not packed. I have to take my garbage out and clean my dishes and then I will be all set to go. I hope work goes fast today but it will probably drag on. You know how it goes.

So, I won't be posting for the next two days because I'm not taking my laptop with me to Portland. I am proud of myself that I was able to keep with this all month long. Only missing like 2 days! That's amazing for me. Now that I have gotten into the habit of blogging again, I hope that I can keep it up. I can promise you it won't be every day like I tried to this month but it will more regular, I promise. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: