Thursday, November 08, 2007

I don't know what to say. I really don't think I have anything to talk about. I mean, for the most part today was normal. Work, was fine. I was mostly working on projects all day so time went by fast and then I came home watched Grey's Anatomy and then talked to Sarah. That's it. Oh, well before I talked to Kat about her so-called friend. Fuck Her! but that's another story. I guess I'm only really posting anything at all is to keep this posting thing up. Eight days and counting. So, yeah, I hope everyone else is doing well and stuff. *lol*

1 comment:

Kate said...

HOORAY! EIGHT DAYS!!

tell us what you're reading, eh?


btw, when I'm sleeping on your sofa, can I borrow your Lemony Snicket? I've been getting them from the Cardiff Public Library, but since they won't lend me books all the way back in IA, I think maybe I'm going to need a new source.