Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Kat Returns!

KAT IS COMING HOME!!!! and this time is for real! After several false alarms it's finally official. Kat will be coming state side on Monday, December 3. She will be home just in time for the holidays! and most importantly, my birthday!!! Today, Kat and I hashed out all the details and made her flight reservations. Yippee! That weekend will begin with mom, dad and I in Portland for the Davis Cup Finals, US vs. Russia!!!! Tennis and Kat all in the same week!!!! Can you tell, I'm excited!

In other news, as many of you know, I have been trying to move out of Iowa City for awhile. Well, today was a big step in achieving that goal but since it's still very early in the process, I'm not going to say anything else. I don't want to jinx it. ;-)

No comments: